Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Turtle: Phase 1 & 2

One of my best friends loves turtles, so I am going to draw a turtle in her honor. You know who you are girl! So the first step when I draw is lightly sketch out what I want in pencil. Then I start to fill in shading and what not with micron pens slowly but surely. This is about 4 hours worth of work right here. The size of this is about 14x17 on bristol board. This one is going to take awhile, so I'm going to keep doing a little at a time until its finished. I'll take photos of it for now and then scan in the final image. I'll post my progress on this little guy throughout the week(s). Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far, this turtle looks aweseome! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! ... and you know I want one!!