Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 15, 2008

Petey!!

One of my very good friends, Stacey, I've known for a very long time, has a Boston Terrier named Sampras....after Pete Sampras of course. My husband love, love, loves to call him Petey. Anyways, her birthday was last week. She is always thinking of others all the time, and always remembers me on my birthday. So I wanted to get her something special, but wasn't sure what. So I got thinking, maybe she'd like a portrait of her dog. I wasn't sure what I was going to draw, what medium I was going to use, etc. So I decided to go with Illustrator and hand-drew her dog in Adobe Illustrator. This is what I came up with. I hadn't posted this yet, since I wanted to wait until she received it first. So again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY!

2 comments:

Kellette said...

the picture is great! good job and so thoughtful

Princess Betsy said...

I absolutely loved my birthday present and have it proudly displayed in my living room! "Petey" just sits and gazes at himself all day! Thank you so much for the picture and for your friendship!