Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Let's Try This Again....I'm Back!


Okay, so yes, it has been awhile since I've posted anything, and I'm super sorry. As I mentioned in my last post, I recently graduated with my masters, and that took up a lot of my time the past few months. Not to mention, I'm pregnant now, so that will soon consume my time as well. Anywhoo, I am posting a postcard I had designed for a Tim McGraw contest I had entered. I didn't win (but I think its because I wasn't part of the Tim McGraw FanClub, apparently it was for FanClub members only, but I thought it would be fun to design one anyway, just for me). So the contest was use photos from Tim McGraw's concerts and make a collage postcard with it, so this is what I came up with. I made it pretty quickly cuz I was bored one day. Anywhoo, hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July, I know I did! It stinks having to be at work the next day!

No comments: